Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Party Season! Time to play Dress Up!

Bonjour mes amis!

I have to say, one of my most favorite parts of the season is picking just the right dress for each and every fabulous event to attend!  Let's take a look at some of our options this season...

My #1: This sequined silk chiffon gown by Rachel Gilbert is pricey but an absolute stunner. If I could, I WOULD! Perfect for pretty much any body type.


And a few others...

Like this Aerial Merriment dress, which is different and a bit unexpected.

Love this sweet LBD by ModCloth, and it's totally affordable!

I'm all about RED for the holidays! Tuck shift dress on Topshop.com

Obsessed with this Platinum Paiette cocktail dress by Scala

One shoulder sequined mini? Yes, Please! Theoutnet.com    Perfect for NYE!

So elegant and classy in Alberta Ferretti

Silk satin halter by JCrew. Classic and simple.

So fun and festive!!  Marla dress in gardenia jacquard.

D'accord, c'est tout  aujourd'hui!  But coming up soon is a feature on a close friend of mine and her sweet 11/11/11 non-traditional wedding! Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment