Monday, November 21, 2011

It's Entertaining Season- and I Love it!

I'm  a YES girl.  Cannot say no to a good party. Themed? Cocktail? Birthday? HOLIDAY?! Yes, yes, yes!  So naturally I keep an eye on all types of holiday decorating tips.  And of course, am always jonesing for something a little different. A little out-of-the-ordinary if you will...

Here's a few ideas that will create the perfect holiday setting and  just may get you (and your guests) in the perfect holiday party mode!

Cranberries make for a beautiful and easy centerpiece.

For the non-traditional...


I would maybe add some cranberries to the bottom of the glass or else a sprig of berry branch or some other red flower.  Or, another option would be to make the tea light candles red to bring some more Christmas color to the table.

Pomegranate lime sangria? Dying to try this.

Classic and elegant.

Just spray paint fake fruit (from the dollar store!) and then bring on the glitter! Affordable, easy, and FUN!

Sparkling pear and cranberry cocktail- Made with Moscato


So pretty. Light and whimsical.

OBSESSED with the winter white look. 

Au naturale... White, wood, pine cones.

But of course, no holiday party is complete without the bubbly!

Madame Lilly Bollinger once said:
"I drink champagne when I'm happy and when I'm sad.  Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory.  I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it-- unless I'm thirsty."

Hope you had a great Monday.  Be fabulous this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment