Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Prints and Patterns and Colors Oh My!

For me, inspiration for beauty comes from everywhere. And although I am not an artist, as a wedding and event planner I must be creative and inspired when it comes to being able to offer my clients unique color schemes and decor ideas.  Today I'm inspired by some amazing fabrics, paintings and patterns from Pinterest!

Ikat Stripe by Design Sponge 

Vintage feather fabric by Audelaine Ax


This is a sheet of gift wrap! Red roses on pink by the charming Kate's Paperie

A sweet Aztec print by Leah Pappas


Elizabeth and James Floral-print washed silk-satin palazzo pants by


Bright chevron from Thank You Cards Shop

Love this by the super talented Kitty Genius



A pretty vintage floral by Coqueterias




No comments:

Post a Comment