Friday, December 30, 2011

Party like a Rockstar! Friday Fave's

New Year's Eve is my favorite holiday. Hands down.  Everyone that knows me knows that I dream I'll be proposed to (as a surprise) right after my New Year's kiss .  Hey, it can happen. And for those of you lucky girls that it did, Congrats! Sunshine Daydream Events would love to help you with the steps that come next in your engaged bliss!

But seriously, what's not to love about New Year's? Champagne, black, silver, gold sparkles and sequins,  the memories of a fabulous year and the idea of a fresh new start, and did I mention champagne?? The thought of an amazing night enjoying life with friends and family is always exciting, but there's just an extra hint of magic for me on NYE.  However,this year, due to work engagements and a hectic schedule, I was forced to cancel a magical NYE trip to New York City with some of the best friends a girl could ask for.  And although  there will be many more trips and many, many, many more good times ahead, this New Year's Eve I will be raising a glass of bubbly to my friends and to the celebration of life and health and happiness, even though we're a few states apart (and an hour of time difference...) and I suggest all of you do the same!

So... to get us started for the new year, here's to a new tradition- Friday Fave's! (this one with a NYE theme of course )

Stunning Alice+Olivia

How do they do that?

Fun for NYE party or wedding!

MAC Glitter eyeshadow. 

Where I should be at midnight, but will get to someday! 

Start the new year out on a great note and pop the bubbly!


BE SAFE and have an absolutely spectacular NYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment